Multispeciality Eye Hospital (Experienced Eye Speicialist)
Our Eye Clinic in Tambaram, Chennai is world class eye surgery services by experienced eye specialist doctors. We treat all types of eye surgery in chennai.
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine which deals with the anatomy, functions, and diseases of the eye. The term ophthalmologist refers to a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems.
Ophthalmology includes sub-specialities which deal either with certain diseases or diseases of certain parts of the eye. Some of them are:
- Anterior segment surgery. Cataract not usually considered a subspecialty per se, since most general ophthalmologists perform cataract surgery Cornea, ocular surface, and external disease.
- Glaucoma Medical retina, deals with treatment of retinal problems through non-surgical means.
- Neuro-opthalmology Ocular oncology
- Oculoplastics & Orbit surgery Ophthalmic pathology
- Pediatric ophthalmology/Strabismus (mis-alignment of the eyes)
- Refractive surgery.Uveitis/Immunology
- Veterinary Formal specialty training programs in veterinary ophthalmology now exist in some countries.
- Vitreo-retinal Surgery, deals with surgical management of retinal and posterior segment diseases and disorder. Medical retina and vitreo-retinal surgery sometimes together called posterior segment sub-specialisation.
For more information about Eye Clinic in Chennai | Eye Treatment in Chennai | Eye Specialist Doctor in Chennai | Eye Hospital in Chennai visit COSH Hospital.